The Challenge: Moose International, a fraternal organization of 1.1 million men and women, faced a declining membership and ongoing challenge of staying relevant in a changing society. With CSG’s lead, Board members approved its first integrated marketing communications pilot campaign of this magnitude to increase awareness, excite existing members and recruit new members.
- Directed the development and implementation of The Heard of Moose? Campaign included a blend of paid advertising and public service announcements
- Coordinated advertising on bus shelters, billboards, etc., throughout the Tampa area
- Secured print and digital media buy in Tampa Bay Tribune and the Tampa Bay Times
- Secured partnership with leading country music station and its morning-drive DJ, with co-produced PSAs, appearances and on-air mentions throughout campaign life
- Wrote and produced an 8-page Heard of Moose? educational newspaper insert
- Directed all social media engagement
Results: During the five-month pilot, 26 Lodges within the campaign target experienced an increase in new-membership by 46.8 percent.
And now a word from our client...
“The principals of CSG are unflagging in their enthusiasm for their clients’ mission, and unparalleled in their attention to detail and in their creativity in crafting and delivering a message to the target audience.”
— Kurt Wehrmeister
Director, Communications & Public Affairs, Moose International