Challenge: The American Veterinary Medical Association PLIT manages the liability and business insurance programs for the AVMA members. In 2014, the PLIT conducted research to determine the professional needs of veterinarians. Based on the results, PLIT determined the need to rebrand the program and launch a refreshed identity. PLIT partnered with CSG to develop a communications strategy designed to educate audiences about the new brand and the value PLIT brings to AVMA members.
- Developed strategy to launch the new brand and draft the key messages behind it
- Worked with numerous sub-groups to refine messages and strategies
- Created communications materials for brand refresh launch, including the news release, fact sheet and Q&A
- Coordinated interview with the writer of veterinarian trade publication
- The brand refresh was launched successfully by sharing important educational messages with members from the initial phases.
- Along with a new website, marketing materials and a new brand mark, the AVMA continues to reinforce its brand using the messages we created.
And now a word from our client...
"After more than 50 years of serving AVMA members and the veterinary profession, the AVMA PLIT turned to CSG to help communicate our rebrand initiative. Through a strategic plan, key messaging, and communication materials, the CSG team successfully launched our new brand alongside our internal marketing team, emphasizing our professional knowledge, expertise, and comprehensive programs. The PLIT is a strong, robust member-benefit program, and CSG helped deliver our new brand promise of ‘protecting you through it all’ to veterinarians and veterinary students across the nation."
– Janet D. Donlin, DVM, CAE
Chief Executive Officer